April 13, 2020

Shop Small

Hi Friends, I have been wanting to write this blog post in support of small businesses. In these very scary and uncertain- it is they who need our support the most. NOTE* these businesses have no idea that I'm writing this post nor is it sponsored and I'm definitely not getting paid or free product in exchange for this post. I just really want small businesses to stay in business and want to support them. So with that being said, some of these boutiques do not have a website but they do have IG accounts and I'll link them so that you can check them out and if you see anything you can give them a call or DM them on IG to make a purchase. 


First off is Shop Cape House- They are a Northern Florida Coastal based Hospitality and Decor shop that offers so many beautiful coastal decor and furniture as well as design consultations. They have the most beautiful and unique pillows that I have been eyeing for my own house. Feel free to give their IG a follow or call them. They have plenty of gifts too that you can send to a Friend as a pick me up. 






A Jacksonville favorite of mine is A cut above boutique. I have a few pieces from this boutique. In fact, one of my IG posts features a pink maxi skirt I bought from this boutique a while ago. I'm currently loving this yellow and white top- so perfect and lightweight for these warmer days. 

Also a chic boutique favorite of mine in Central Florida is Herkloset. I have personally shopped here before and they have such cute accessories. I'm currently loving this pastel dress in the best and softest Tencel material. This dress is perfect for springtime and those brunch days we all are looking forward too. 

Another Central Florida favorite is this boutique Agapanthus- They have two locations. They sell beautiful Tropical/Coastal style accessories, like Spartina,  as well as Equestrian Decor and they have Bridal Registry. This store is one of my favorites and the ladies who work there are so nice and helpful. Both locations have a spa-so if you have a friend who needs a little "pick me up." A gift card to their spa would be a great option! I have a few pieces of boho coastal pieces from this shop in my own home.  Right now every online purchase or in-store call ahead purchase you receive 20% off your purchase with the code LEMONADE  and they will donate 10% to local United Way for COVID-19 relief. 

                                                                                              
Another one of my Central Florida Favorites is Shannon Roth Collection, along with a joint children's boutique Olivia and Co. This gorgeous store sells the most beautiful European style art and furniture for your home. And don't forget the little ones- Olivia and Co. offers some stylish children's clothes as well and toys. I've shopped here plenty of times for small accessories for my home as well as the most fragrant smelling candles.
Be sure to check out these shops and support the small businesses in our communities; they're the ones who need us the most. 


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2022 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Thomas said...

Interesting stuff guys. Now almost in all the countries of world prefer to buy products online to save time as well as the money. I also prefer digital portals for saving time instead of visiting the market. You need to clearly understand your capabilities and not participate in the so-called "budget race". Otherwise, the costs will be clearly unreasonable and the online store will be crushed by the guts.pk/shop/category/acrylics/ type stronger competitors. Thanks for it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home