June 26, 2020

Neutral leopard Duster from Lonestar Southern & The Impeccable Pig

Hi Friends! I wanted to share an outfit that would be great for an evening out. This outfit includes my new favorite from Kate's Lonestar Southern and The Impeccable Pig collection- it a silky sheer neutral camel colored duster cardigan. I have a feeling my mom is going to steal this from my closet. She loves long duster cardigans. I love the balloon sleeves and this print is so beautiful. I paired mine with all-white for a chic summery vibe and brown wedge heels. I'm loving this whole Summer collection. I'll link my duster here as well as the website for the entire collection. I would run, a lot of things have already sold out.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home