August 30, 2020

End of Summer Print Mixing

Hi Friends, As we get ready to wind down the Summer season and all things fall start appearing everywhere. I wanted to show you how to bring a little late summer florals into your fall outfits as well as do a little print mixing with a little fall inspiration.
 I love wearing florals and I was recently gifted, from Sarah Flint, a beautiful floral scarf that was exclusively hand-painted for Sarah Flint. The Blooming Petal Silk scarf comes in 2 sizes. I have a smaller size and styled it a few different ways to show how versatile it is. I also styled it with two fun prints my navy and cream striped dress and leopard pumps also from Sarah Flint. These prints work so well together the scarf has beautiful blues, creams, greens, and pops of Rosey pinks which pair well with the navy and cream striped maxi. The leopard pumps serve as a great neutral because Leopard is a neutral in my book.
The scarf is styled as an accent for my handbag; mix a little summer bag with fall florals. 



I wore the scarf here as a scarf for my hair and loved it. It took my top knot to a whole new level.

I styled it here on my wrist to accent the whole outfit.

I'm so excited for the temperatures to drop just a bit and to wear some layers. Fall is my favorite there's just something so cozy about it. Are you as excited for too?
I'll link the shoes here for you and you get $50 off your first pair of shoes!!!!! Great deal!! I'll also link the scarf for you. My dress is old JCrew and one of my favorite purchases.
Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog and supporting my little creative corner of the blog world.
Have a great week🍁

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home