September 1, 2020

Fall Tones with Duffield Lane

Hi Friends! Fall is my favorite season ever! Not that the weather changes too much in Florida; but when the temperature does drop it is absolutely perfect🍁🍂🍃 One of my other favorite things about Fall time is getting to wear deep colors. I normally wear a lot of bright colors most of the year, but I love branching out during the Fall and wearing colors I usually don't wear. With that being said two colors I'm trying out this year are Papaya and Evergreen. I paired both colors together for a unique color combo and let me tell ya, I'm loving it so much. This Duffield Lane vest in this gorgeous Evergreen color is my absolute favorite piece from them and I have quite a few pieces. This vest can easily be worn well into winter which is perfect. I love pieces that you can get multiple wears from. I also have the white version that I have worn during the spring and summer months. The Evergreen color is just😍



I love the gold details annnnnnddd it has pockets! Now let's talk about this papaya colored cashmere crew neck sweater, I bought this very recently from JCrew on mega sale. It's currently sold out but I'll link all of the other beautiful colors here. I'll also link this silky slip on skirt for you as well. You can totally wear the sweater and skirt on its own for a monochromatic yet chic look. I paired this whole outfit with my favorite leopard heels from Sarah Flint (get $50 off your first full price order with this link.) My Leopard clutch is old but I'll link another leopard option for you. Sunglasses here


Note*Duffield Lane Evergreen Vest gifted, but all opinions are my own.
Be sure to check out all of their beautiful and classic pieces for fall. I'll definitely be wearing this vest a lot throughout the fall and winter months.


Thank You so much Duffield Lane. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and all of your support.
Have a great week💜


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home