September 13, 2020

Let's talk Cashmere

Hi Friends,  I have been loving all of the J.Crew crewneck cashmere sweaters want them in every color. I recently wore this pretty papaya pink one to church with this blonde animal print pleated skirt. It gives a pop of color yo this beautiful autumn print. One positive thing I found about this cashmere sweater is that it is not itchy at all; I have had cashmere sweaters and I couldn't tolerate the itch. I'm happy to say that this one doesn't itch at all. J.Crew recently added more colors and styles to their cashmere collection and there are two colors that are on my "to buy ASAP' list!😍 I'm sure that you can guess the colors!!!!! Another positive feature is that it is very warm, I have no problem staying warm here in Florida, lol. But if I'm inside a building and if it gets too cold I appreciate the extra warmth. The size runs true to size; I'm wearing my regular size that I typically wear in all my J.Crew clothes. So I highly recommend ordering your true size. There is also a mock neck option here if you're in the market. Now on to the skirt that I'm wearing, It fits on the smaller side so I recommend ordering a size up. This skirt comes in sizes small, medium, and large. This is the perfect fall print but on the lighter side if you're not into wearing dark colors for fall. It has such a classy vibe to it. I paired this whole outfit with my new favorite sandals from Zara- if you have a narrow foot like I do, I recommend sizing down. Here is a less expensive sandal option. This hat I'm wearing is my favorite hat ever and wear it waaaay too much. I need to buy another one just so that I can have a back up; that's how much I love this hat.



I hope that this post was informative enough for you and thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs from Florida🌞

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home