February 27, 2021

New Spring Launch with Liam Smith

Happy Saturday! I'm so happy to be apart of the launch of a new clothing brand Liam Smith. Here's a little background of the business- I absolutely love that this brand is using Eco-friendly organic fabrics that are produced and developed by American Farmers. I'm all about American made products! They have mommy and me styles, So that you can match your little one. And their Spring and Summer line is absolutely beautiful with the pastel colors and a nod to the East Coast preppy style. The brand is also Female founded and owned.



 Now on to my outfit- I styled the organic, double breasted, gold buttoned blazer in a pretty pink from Liam Smith, over a flowy white maxi dress for the ultimate spring look. This blazer also comes in navy blue and a beautiful yellow.They're also available in children's sizes for both boys and girls
I have a special code for you to get 15% off your your Liam Smith purchase use  EBONEE15 when you checkout. Be sure to let me know what you've purchased. Stay tuned, I'll be styling this blazer in a more casual way soon. 
Cork sandals here- super comfortable and true to size and a great price.



Thank you so much Liam Smith for the gifted items. And congratulations on this beautiful launch, I'm forever grateful and humbled to be apart of this launch along with other talented blogger.

Thank you all so much for stopping by and remember to use the EBONEE15 to get 15% off your purchase. See you on the next blogpost.

Ebonee💜



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home