July 26, 2021

Back to school or work Lilly Planner

Good evening friends! I hope that you've had a great Monday thus far. I recently bought a new planner from Lilly. I have been using these planners now for years. There was on particular year that I tried something new and couldn't wait until the year was over so that I could go back to my Lilly one- Lol😆
I literally love this style of planner- it works for me. I personally always get the jumbo size because I always have a busy schedule and need lots of space to write. My bestie bought me the small size; which I use for blogging and organizing my content calendar.

So since back to school is right around the corner; I thought it'd be great to share how I use my planner and share a little throw back of all my past prints.


These planners are not just great for BTS, its also great for everyday use and keeping your schedule organized. As you can see I wrote out my to do list and when I'm done I just cross it off. I also love that you have a full view of the calendar month and then each day has its own individual writing space. Some days for me are much lighter, so if I have some really busy days- I just roll my notes into the following day and that works perfectly for me. 

Now to the fun stuff, I love the pretty prints and the stickers that come with it. 
If you are super detailed, you can color coordinate by events. Like meetings or classes in purple and tasks or homework projects in green and so on...
I'm really old fashioned and just can't put my whole schedule on my phone; it just doesn't work for me since my day job is very detailed and requires a lot of organizing, planning, and specific details that just can't be put on my phone.
I love that there are several note pages in the front so that you can write extra important notes.
Another thing I do to keep the most important task at the top of the list. Is categorize things by alphabet. For example A-is for the most important task to get done that day. B- is a task that I also need to complete before the end of the day and C-if I don't complete it today its no big deal. I can follow up the following day. That's how I organize the task in my planner. How do you organize your planner?

Anyone else a planner lover?  







 Ok, my fellow planner lovers, I hope that this little review was helpful and thanks so much for stopping by.


Hugs from the Sunshine state.

Ebonee💜

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2021 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Lilian jayden said...

How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Odu adebayo can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted(WhatsApp) him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.odu adebayo If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him(+2347055287754)or Email him at : poweroflovespell@gmail.com.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home