July 11, 2021

Ralph Lauren American flag sweater

Hi Friends! As promised, I wanted to share a blogpost with some sizing info on the Ralph Lauren American flag sweater. I literally ordered it over the phone Friday and got it 24 hours later. I ordered it from the Worth Ave. RL store because I wanted to keep my dollars here in Florida. But you can definitely order online here.




Now, sizing- I ordered my regular size and it fits perfectly. However, It'll be snug if I want to layer underneath. But, I have no plans on layering underneath, I'll mostly be layering on top with coats, blazers, etc. 

I highly recommend if you are between sizes to size up and if you want to layer underneath, size up as well. 

It's meant to fit a little more slim and modern according to the website. And from my wearing of it, I agree.  It is not tight though, so no worries there. It is great quality as to be expected, its 100% cotton and it is NOT itchy at all. It comes in 2 colors cream and navy. I hope that come out with a turtleneck version- I'd love to have that in Navy for winter.

I plan on styling it for cooler mornings/evenings on the beach during cooler months, also with denim and riding boots for a classic look or layered with a coat and heels for a more elevated classic and chic look.

Overall, its a 5 star sweater to me and worth every dime, as it is a classic and can be styled so many ways throughout the year and not just during patriotic months.

If you have any additional questions feel free to leave a comment and I'll be happy to help answer it.

Hugs from Florida,

Ebonee 💜

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home