August 30, 2021

Adding Thrifted pieces

Hello! And thank you for stopping by! I love mixing thrifted pieces with some of my non thrifted pieces. I recently scooped up this lavender skirt for $1at a local thrift shop and it is just a delight. I paired it with a cream v neck sweater and my monogram gingham tote and dark royal purple satin slides that I have been wearing non stop. 
I just love this effortless look and felt so chic as I headed out to Brunch with my bestie. You can always tie in old pieces or even thrifted pieces with new ones and no one will ever know the difference - but you. 
Just a little secret this top will be included in a very special sale. But you can shop my tote here and customize it.

I hope that you have a great week. 

Ebonee💜



 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2022 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Caterina said...

Better collection for best stylish men and women. fashionable boutique for smart men and women. Which dress store do you want to get for everyone? collection of rainbow.

 
At February 6, 2022 at 10:31 PM , Blogger miawri said...

Hi There,
Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
Florida White Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis F+) is an uncommon strain found in the wild and then developed for commercial use in Florida.
Email:Info@leaflycanashop.com
Click here for more information:- more info

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home