March 30, 2017

New White Bedding

    Hi There! I recently bought all new bedding right  down to the mattress pad, which I highly recommend, especially a high quality one. I love white bedding it makes everything look so crisp ,clean and bright. And I love to pop it with some color throughout the seasons,but sometimes I like to layer with a variety of whites and or the same white and different textures.
my duvet is from Pottery Barn its their PB essentials 300 thread count and Certified OEKO-TEX 100% Egyptian cotton.www.potterybarn.com/bedding SUPER SOFT!!!! This is my first time ever having a duvet and let me say I'm hooked. I love it! My bed is so comfortable!
This time I decided to do an all white or a few shades of white with texture and some metallic bedding arrangement. My throw pillows are from a variety of my favorite places. And the  single monogram on my Euro shams adds a personal touch. I highly recommend adding textures to your white bedding to keep it interesting. And it's ok to mix new and old pieces. The coverlet at the end of my bed  is a creamy white with Ruffles and I've had it for a few years now. It's one of my favorite pieces!

 Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my little blog!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home