February 24, 2018

Spring is in the air

   Hi! So we have been experiencing the most beautiful weather and I just started vacation which is a win-win. I love spending time outside in my garden when the weather is like this. I have roses and gardenias blooming in the yard and it makes me so happy! What else makes me happy is the new prints from the Lilly spring line. I'm loving the print "Catch the waves" which is what I'm hoping to do on vacation. I bought this print in the Essie top and styled it with a cardigan, of course, we all know how much I love a good cardigan. I also paired it with a white skirt, I plan on wearing this to evening service with nude heels. I hope that you enjoyed this post.

I'm loving the roses in my garden so I wanted to share the beauty with you all.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home