January 13, 2018

Let your light shine

        Hello Everyone! I recently seen a phrase that said " You will never influence the world by trying to be like it!"And that statement is so true.  If you are wanting to make a positive difference in the world- you can't blend in. The Bible also says something similar and more powerful because Jesus said it first! Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
      This verse inspires me because as I see the moral declining state of our society- I am more determined to shine and reflect Christ; not only through my words, but my actions. As a Christian I'm determined to not blend in with society and go along with whats trendy & accepted, but to present my self as Christ would. And to promote what is right and  NOT what we feel. We all have feelings but that doesn't mean its always right.
Part of my 2018 focus for myself is to shine brightly and to not blend in; To maintain my morals and class; and glorify my Heavenly Father. I hope that this devotional was helpful & inspiring. Blessings!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home