January 5, 2018

Cashmere & Cold Weather

         Brrrr.... the last few days in Florida has been extremely cold- the coldest winter we've had in a really long time- Today it barely got above 5o degrees. So I've been living in sweaters and wearing beanie hats to stay warm. I recently picked up this adorable cashmere sweater from Lilly Pulitzer. It was on sale for the Lilly Pulitzer winter After Party Sale that just ended. I picked this up in store; it is so soft and warm. I've been wearing this on repeat since I bought it Tuesday.
I wore it Wednesday to Bible and layered it with a fuzzy ivory monogrammed vest for a put together look.
I love the details: sequins, jewels and fringe trim.
 I even wore it at my moms while I did some Lilly APS shopping. lol. See, I told you that I love this sweater and have been wearing it alot.

Thanks for stopping by and reading. Stay warm!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home