December 6, 2017

Travel Essentials

       I'll be doing some traveling in the next couple of weeks- Some for work and some with Family. So, I decided to write a little post on my travel essentials- things that I must bring with me anytime I travel.  First things first, a cute travel bag is a must! I like to bring my own blanket from home, so I usually put my blanket in a big tote. I recently bought this one at Lilly Pulitzer. In the winter my hands get really dry, plus I was my hands a lot while I'm working. So this Shea Butter hand cream from L'Occitaine is extremely moisturizing.

Stress relief essential oils because sometimes there are stressful days! This was a bday gift.
My laptop because I work from it almost everyday. My camera- because you never know when you will see the most beautiful sight.
I personally don't wear makeup, so I try to take really good care of my skin. I love this skincare line from Mario Badescu. The beauty expert at Ultra recommended the eye cream and I fell in love.  Its extremely moisturizing. I liked it so much I decided to try the night cream. Not only do I try to take care of the outside. But I ( try to) drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and moisturized.  
Was anyone else able to pick up a Lilly for Swell bottle? I love mine! They sold out so quick. I love hearing from you all feel free to leave a comment on your favorite travel essentials.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home