November 13, 2017

Let's Flamingo

        So, if you're  loving Lilly's new button down Elsa Tops raise your hand! Hand raised over here! I  love this new look. And this print with flamingos on it is my favorite. I actually bought it on sale at Lilly Pulitzer in Winter Park.  I hope that they continue to make this style. It can be dressed up or down. And if its cool outside you can add a cardigan or a puffer vest.  I wore mine with a white skirt and my copper jacks for an easy put together look and I got some compliments.
By the way who shopped Lilly's birthday with the gift with purchase? I bought the cutest top which I'll be styling soon. I'd love to know what you bought. Feel free to leave a comment and thank you for stopping by and reading.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home