November 1, 2017

Sweater Weather

      So Florida has finally had some fall weather.  And I'm soooo excited!!!! Its been in the low to mid 70's during the day and the 50's at night. I've been able to wear all of my favorite sweaters including this new one from Lilly Pulitzer Sweater its actually the girls Ramona sweater in a bright coral color.  Since I live in Florida wearing bright colors is acceptable.
I love the fringe detail and the loose comfortable fit. Its also super soft.  I actually layered my fuzzy monogrammed vest over it on an evening downtown.




We are supposed to be getting more of this beautiful weather. I can't wait share more Florida Sweater Weather outfits with you. Thank you so much for Stopping by and reading.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home