October 31, 2017

Pumpkin white chocolate milk Recipe

           I was in the mood for something sweet and festive this week.  And I wanted to include my family too. With our cool Florida nights, this Pumpkin white chocolate milk its not only festive but it satisfies your sweet tooth without being overly rich.  FUN FACT about me I DO NOT like chocolate but I do like white chocolate every once in a while.  Which isn't really chocolate ( I also worked at a chocolate shop making chocolates in High school. Odd right?!)  so now for this delicious recipe.

This recipe serves 4 
1 cup of Pumpkin puree
3 cups of whole milk
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie spice
half a cup of white chocolate
a pinch of salt
cinnamon for garnish or if you like cinnamon like me use almost the whole jar, JK lol. 🤣
In a sauce pan heat milk, pumpkin pie spice, pinch of salt, pumpkin puree and pure vanilla extract until it gets almost to a boil. Add white chocolate chips. Pour in your mug and top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon. And serve!  I hope that you enjoy it as much as my family and I have. And thanks for stopping by and reading.





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home