November 19, 2017

Alpaca my Bags

          So I'll be on the road for a couple of days for work, before heading back home in Florida to start Thanksgiving cooking.  This is my favorite time of year!!! I recently ordered this adorable top from Lilly with Alpacas on them.  The shirt says "Alpaca my bags" which is so perfect because I'll be doing just that this weekend.  This top is apart of Lilly Pulitzer's travel collection. I knew that I had to have it since I travel quite a bit. I also find it so adorable because a friend of mine had Alpacas on his farm.
I've also noticed that Alpacas are in style this season and I'm loving it.  I love the bright pink tassel trim and lettering. I plan on wearing this top quite a bit, its not only cute, but its also soft and comfortable. Thanks for stopping by and reading. Have a Happy and Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!🦃




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home