November 21, 2017

Warm Herringbone Vest and Georgia Temps

        Hi There! So I make frequent trips to Georgia for work and the temperatures can be quite cold up there.  I recently made a stop at Old Navy, they were having a 40% off of your purchase sale. As I looked around, I saw the herringbone puffer vest and I immediately thought of the  J. Crew vest that looks very similar and how I always wanted one, but didn't want to make the investment  (considering I live in Florida where its cold only 7 days out of the year.) I thought this was a good alternative since my thin company jacket is only helpful at the office or for cool Florida days. And it was a great price.( Its still on sale by the way in other colors. I tried it on and instantly loved the fit. The quality is great; I was quite surprised, its also made with some wool. It has kept me very warm and I'll also wear it on cold days or nights here I Florida. I also wore it layered over my uniform.  Its perfect for layering and it has pockets too!!!! Thats a win win!!!
I also picked up this oatmeal colored knit sweater; its my new favorite. I've been wearing it on repeat since I bought it last week.  I also pulled out my platinum Jack Rogers "Regina" flats and wore them with this outfit. They have a cute bow on them.


Ginger Bread Latte in hand to start a busy day. Thank you so much for stopping by. 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home