November 26, 2017

Room Refresh

          Hi there! Every often I get the redecorate bug. So this weekend I gave my bedroom a little refresh, I also decided to step out of my usual color schemes of whites, creams, neutrals and lots of bold color accents.  This time I decided to try something new. I still kept my favorites whites and creams, but I added pops of red, black, gold. and some natural elements. I have to say,  I'm really liking it!
I mostly added bold accent pillows and throws. I couldn't resist this monogrammed velvet pillow and this buffalo plaid throw is super soft and reversible.  I made a flower arrangement of roses and eucalyptus. And accented the eucalyptus for a cohesive look.



I had some real cotton that I picked in Georgia. Its one of my favorite treasures from Georgia and its a hilarious story behind this cotton, too. I also accented some birchwood accents throughout for that rustic feel.  You can also add some personal touches, like this hand lettered canvas.  I just hand lettered it in a fun little quote, since we are transitioning from fall to winter pretty soon. I thought it was perfect. Above my headboard theres a little heart chalkboard banner. I love that you can write on it. I wrote " BELIEVER."

Added a touch of gold to my antique desk.

I hope that this post inspired you to step out of your color comfort zone and try something new. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. I'd love to hear from you, feel free to leave a comment on any decorating tips.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home