December 11, 2017

Amethyst Sweater

           We have been having some cold weather here in Florida. Which makes me all kinds of happy because I get to layer up and wear pretty sweaters. And speaking of sweaters- I recently bought this Amethyst colored sweater from Lilly Pulitzer ( it also comes in a bright pink).  My favorite color is purple so this color was perfect for me. Its on the lighter side, so its perfect for cooler days.
I paired mine with a neutral colored skirt, knitted hat and my new favorite Tory Burch ballet flats that have a cute bow on top. And they're also Amethyst colored. 
In Florida you can get a way with wearing colorful, yet warm clothes. 
I love taking pictures near the water and I love these colorful buildings. Thanks so much for stopping by and reading.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home