December 16, 2017

Sun Days

       So with the cooler weather we've been experiencing here in Florida- I wanted a cute yet comfortable sweater to lounge around in. Thats where this cute sweater comes in- from Lilly Pulitzer. It says" Sun Days," with little gold pineapples on it. I want to get the one that says " Seas the Day" for our annual family Southwest Florida trip coming in a couple of weeks. I love the loose fit. It can be layered if its a lot colder of outside. I'll be lounging around in this comfy top all day with a cup of vanilla coffee and possibly some work (busy season) and running errands or reading a book.




Thanks for stopping by and reading. I love hearing from you feel free to leave a comment!


Happy Sunday!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home