December 22, 2017

Homemade Ginger Snap Cookies recipe

         I recently tried some homemade Ginger Snap cookies at my local Farmers Market and I loved them.  As I went to buy more, I thought to myself that I could make these myself and share them. So I pulled out my baking supplies and starting baking. There are a few recipes out there for these delicious cookies. I wanted mine soft so I went for this recipe, but if you want yours with a snap this recipe is a good one. Theres also a vegetarian option, as well.
                                                                       Ingredients


                                3/4 cup of softened butter
                                1 cup of granulated sugar
                                1 egg
                                1/4 cup molasses
                                2 cups all purpose flour
                                1/4 teaspoon salt
                                2 teaspoons baking soda
                                1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
                                1 teaspoon ground cloves
                                1 teaspoon ground ginger
                             
And  additional 1/2 cup of coarse sparkling sugar for rolling, which is the fun part.
My family loved them when I shared them. They have a nice snap of ginger which is my favorite.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. I'll be enjoying ginger snaps and milk this weekend and staying cozy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home