January 2, 2018

Girls trip in Naples

       Hi There! I hope that 2018 has been great so far! On our Naples Mom & Daughters trip, we had to have brunch at  our favorite restaurant in Naples.- Jane's Cafe on 3rd- It has a fun British- American vibe. The food is so delicious, I highly recommend it if you're in the area. Its located in the historic Old Naples area in a pretty coral colored building.

They have the most amazing drinks. I like to get the freshly squeezed strawberry orange juice- because you know strawberries are my favorite. My mom and sister tried their raspberry pear lemonade with the fresh fruits mixed in. Not only did they say it was delicious but it looked pretty too.
They also have vegetarian options as well, last time I had the avocado toasted and fresh fruit. Delish!!! The weather was so perfect-we sat outside in the courtyard and the staff is so friendly. I can't wait to back. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home