December 30, 2017

New Mercies, New Year,

     As 2017 comes to a close, I wanted to write my last devotional & Blogpost for 2017. This year has been amazing in so many ways. It also has been bitter after loosing a very close loved one a couple months ago,  but it has also been oh so sweet! As I reflect on all of the good things, I become more and more thankful- for my Family, Career, this amazing world we live in, and most all Jesus! He has taken such good care of me and my family beyond what I deserve; he has also bestowed an amazing amount of mercy and grace to me. And for that, I am forever grateful. Psalm 145:9 says,
The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
As 2018 approaches, I hope to be a much better person than I am today. Sharing, loving, kind, and giving mercy as I have been given. I hope appreciate whats really important and not superficial. I hope for all things good. I hope to travel and explore this beautiful country that I live in and document each and every beauty with my camera. I hope to bring joy and positivity to someone. I also hope to make a good difference in our world. 
Happy 2018 and Blessings to you all and thank you for following along my little blog and reading.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home