January 1, 2018

Naples Style

         Happy 2018 from Naples! Mom, Sister and I take our annual girls trip to our favorite place here in Florida every year, its become something we look forward to. We explored our favorite little spots and went to new ones. We also ate at a nice restaurant for New Years Eve where you can dress up and look pretty. I recently bought this new Maxi dress from Lilly earlier this week while I was in Georgia, specifically for this trip. It has been a little cool here in Florida for the last couple days, so I paired this maxi with my favorite thick Kate Spade cardigan with buttons down the back and my Ann Taylor nude heels.


We ended the night with hot drinks;  vanilla latte for me, white mocha latte for my little sister and chamomile tea for mama. And fireworks on the beach. We also made friends with a sweet older couple from Minnesota, We love it here. I have more Naples blogposts coming your way. Stay tuned!!!
One of those Candid shots!

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home