January 7, 2018

Winter Brights

       Hi There! During this recent Lilly Pulitzer APS, I bought the last Silk Florida Pippa scarf in store & My it sure is pretty!!!! For this post I styled it as a bag accessory, a neck tie and a wrist tie. I plan on doing some fun print mixing ( Be on the look out for a picture on my insta!) The colors are so vibrant and. the print reflects my home state so perfectly. I'm debating on framing it as art. What are your thoughts?
This scarf is also a perfect way to accessorize in bright colors in the winter time. When all of the trees and flowers are frozen over- I love sprinkling the world with color year round. Thats what I love about Lilly- you can wear bright happy colors all year.
This scarf would add so much character to a classic Navy top as well, if you work in a more color conservative atmosphere.



Thank you for stopping by and reading. I hope that you enjoyed this post.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home