January 15, 2018

Color Blocking with Jewel tones

                  I LOOOOOVE wearing color! The more color the better to me. So I recently was looking through my closet and was trying to style some outfits. And I decided to do some color blocking. I had this magenta Elsa top for a few years and its so vibrant and one of my favorites- I took my new turquoise colored fringe cardigan that I bought during the APS Preview sale and paired them together. They both have beautiful jewel tones which is perfect for winter time and I paired them with my new leopard Kate Spade slides and my black work skirt to ground all of the color and called it a day!






Don't be afraid to mix patterns and colors. Live outside the color and style box. Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home