February 27, 2018

Via Amor

 So we all know that flamingos are the prettiest birds, with their bright coral- pink feathers. So naturally, I had to grab this new top from Lilly while visiting their newest location in Daytona. Which by the way is so pretty inside and the staff is so sweet and helpful. Now, back to the top, what drew me to this print is the navy background which makes the bright pink pop and the cute tie on the side. I styled this two ways, with a lightweight jacket for layering and without. Added a white skirt( because I'm a dress and skirt lover) and nude heels for a classy put together look. Perfect for the office or a night out.


 Blooming Dogwood trees. I love springtime in the south.


 Thank you for stopping by and reading.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home