May 27, 2018

Fragrant Reading nook with Vellabox

     I don't know about you, but all of this rain is making me want to stay inside, turn on a fragrant candle and read a book. It makes me feel so cozy when a candle is burning and I can hear the rain outside. I recently spruced up my little reading nook with some new books and added a delicious smelling candle from Vellabox. If you've never heard of Vellabox before its a monthly candle subscription company with a price as low as $10 a month. I'm currently burning the Cactus blossom candle and it smells so good.  It has a soft floral fragrance. The candles are 100% soy wax and hand-poured with essential oil infused fragrances; phthalate-free, lead-free, petroleum-free, as well as vegan. Vellabox also offers other wonderful items such as Natural Lip Ice sunscreen. It left my lips very moisturizing and the sunscreen is perfect since I live in Florida, sunscreen is very important. I also love the box and pretty cactus bag the candles come in. Such a pretty touch. I have a little giveaway planned with one of these candles from Vellabox stayed tuned to find out. I'll post details on my Instagram soon. (petalprep)








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home