August 19, 2018

New Lilac Lilly Maxi

Hey Friends. So the secrets out!!! I'm totally in love with this new Suri Maxi Skirt from Lilly. As you know, ( If you're following me on Instagram) I had put a poll in my insta story that I was in the market for a new maxi skirt or dress. And you all voted on my four options. Well, Friday I wet into Lilly to make a purchase and stumbled upon this maxi. And you all know how much I love maxi dresses mostly and skirts. I was told it wasn't supposed to be released until Sunday and not to share the secret. But now the secrets out and I am so in love with this new print. My favorite color is purple and Lilly has been doing a great job by adding more lilacs and purples to their collections; for us purple lovers. I styled mine with a T-Shirt,  denim jacket, and nude heels. But, if I could also add my favorite Tatum Lilac cardigan for a more sophisticated look at the church, or even a white button up tied in the front. It's my new favorite. I plan on buying more of this print because it's my new favorite! Thank you so much for stopping by and reading.







Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home