January 6, 2020

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Online Haul

Let's take a moment and acknowledge that this sale was awesome!!!!! There were so many wonderful pieces and prints from summer that were just gorgeous! Here are my purchasing from the online sale and they are still available to shop.


Also, click here to shop the sale.

So the Marrakech straw tote has been on my must-have list for a while and I was so happy to snag it for $49 originally $128!





I also scooped up the Jessi midi dress
I can't wait to style this gorgeous dress with w white denim jacket or a regular denim jacket as it is still cool outside. I'm also in love with the lilac background and splashes of purple and sea green which is my favorite color combination.
I also snatched up this one and it's almost gone! The Alisha dress


If I go for round two, I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home