March 22, 2020

Wisdom and Direction during hard times

Hi Friends, Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my little creative corner of the blog world. I just wanted to let you all know that my heart goes out to everyone affected by the Covid-19. These times are not easy for anyone right now; everything is so uncertain and constantly changing. Which brings me to the original reason for this post. As I pray for this stress to pass quickly, so they people can get back to work and provide for their families. This whole crisis has me thinking about the future and how to prevent any financial stress if anything like this ever happens again.

One thing I know for sure is that God takes very good care of me- for example- I have been on the verge of buying a new car because I really need one, However, prior to Covid-19 (Corona Virus), I had my own personal rainy day. It was definitely unexpected, unavoidable and for me very stressful. And then all of a sudden I'm receiving emails from Corporate about certain parts of the company I work for being suspended and every day there was something new regarding the virus. So fast forward with the title of this post being wisdom and direction. If I had never prayed to God for wisdom or direction, I could have easily been stuck with a car payment and other responsibilities and worrying about the unknown. So that's why it is so imperative to pray for wisdom and direction and to listen to God even when we want to do the opposite. He knows the future and He knows what's best.  He knows when the perfect time for everything in your life if you only just trust. 
This also brings me to thinking that it is so good to follow Dave Ramsey's saving for a rainy day because you never know when you'll need that rainy day fund.

A verse that has been on my mind and that I'd like to share is about wisdom.
James 1:5 KJV If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

The best part of this verse is if you ask God gives to everyone liberally!!!! That means a lot!
I linked my favorite song that is such comfort right now.

Let me know how I can pray for you.






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home