April 8, 2020

Cozy Lounge Cardigan Round Up

Hello! So we all have been lounging around a lot more and even if you're not we all love cozy and comfy clothes. I rounded up some of my favorite and cozy cardigans to lounge in. My absolute favorite cardigan is the Lilly Elena cardigan- it's so so so very soft, cozy and perfect for lounging. I love it so much that I have it in three colors, lilac, pink, and black. And a similar one without the thumbholes in a navy. Unfortunately, its sold out but I found a similar new one here.  
I also found two mystery deals for twenty dollars and one of them is maternity for you soon to be mamas out there. Here and here.



J.Crew is having a mega sale and I tried this open cardigan on in store a while back and loved it. (I recommend to size down if you have smaller shoulders.) I also love this lilac color.
I have been eyeing this darker purple cardigan for a while now and its finally on sale so I'm going to snatch it up. I saw it in person and the color is GORGEOUS!
I have a light gray cardigan as well as a cream color of the one shown on the bottom. They are comfortable and great for layering. There's nothing more that I like than wearing a comfy dress and a cozy cardigan. Since I live in a climate where it is hot ninety percent of the time it just makes sense to wear a flowy dress and if you get a little chilly throw on a cardigan.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home