November 5, 2020

Bookworm gifts


Happy Thursday Friends! If you love books, like me or know of someone who loves books. Here are some great book gifts that are unique and meaningful. 


First things first, is this custom stamp from Etsy that can be added to book that you may gift to a friend along with the stamp. I love the design and it can be customized to your specifications. 

 

Next up are a few of my favorites like this Ember mug, I’ve featured it before. But it’s a great gift for people that love to drink coffee and read. It keeps your coffee or tea warm and reheats it for you. 

Here are a few other book lovers gifts. This blue light block light, book darts, book embosser, and shelf

What are some other great book lovers accessories that you love? I’d love to know! 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home