January 3, 2021

Lilly Pulitzer January 2021 APS Try on

 Hi, My Lilly loving Friends! I know that we all have been looking forward to this sale and I wanted to give you a little sneak peek at prices. As well as a little try on the some of the items that will be apart of the sale. Note* Be sure to update your account on the Lilly website and be sure to log on at 8a.m. sharp! You'll be put in a virtual line to shop, do not I repeat DO NOT refresh your page in the virtual line, it'll push you back in line. Ok, on to the try on.

Pajamas will be apart of the sale. The Pajama tops will be $38 and this print "Paws for a cause" will be included in the sale. The "Basia" Cardigan in sea glass aqua that I wearing here is marked down to $69 originally $138. This is the softest and coziest cardigan to layer over your jammies. Perfect for the cold winter months.
I was able to scoop up the Braylee Blazer for $59 its in the color onyx. Runs true to size and is perfect for the office or meetings and for a more toned down outfit. It's a great closet staple.
Another beauty is the Maribella Maxi Dress on major sale for $74 originally $228. That is an amazing price! 


The Lulianna maxi dress is one of my favorite maxi styles. I have two prints in this style of dress. Runs true to size and is on sale $64 originally $198.
Another view of the Maribella Maxi.

Another beautiful dress, the "Silva Maxi" this print is gorgeous in the deep blue and pink. Runs true to size on sale for $74 originally $228.

So many beautiful prints. The navy blue "Autumn Ruffle midi" lace dress. On sale for $69 originally $238.
The Onyx "Essex Vest" runs true to size and Oh so Beautiful. On sale for $99 originally $228

One of my favorite prints "Paws for a cause" Leona zip up on sale $65 originally $108. Runs true to size.

Gorgeous Maxi dress print- the Rease Maxi. Note* definitely size uo if you have a larger bust. on sale for $89 originally $258.

This "Beachy" Danette sweater. Great year round in my opinion. Runs true to size on sale $69 originally $118.


My Favorite maxi dress of 2020 will also be apart of the sale. The Mistral maxi- Runs true to size. However, size up if you have a fuller bustline.

I'll be linking all of these pieces on my LiketoKnowit page, so be sure to be following me there. Also, I'll be putting the direct link to the Lilly Pulitzer website in my bio for you to go straight to the virtual line.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home