February 18, 2021

Equestrian Style

Hi Friends! Fun Fact- I used to ride horses when I was a teenager which is no surprise since I'm a 5th generation native to the Horse Capital.🐎 So when Ronner Design reached out, I was so excited! If you are a horse lover, you definitely should check out Ronner Design they have the most beautiful Equestrian pieces from Tops, sweaters, shoes, and of course dresses- which are right up my alley! This style is a button down shirt maxi dress called the Cordelia and it is stunning. The navy and white stripe paired with the red and navy horse embroidery at the very bottom is just superb. So much attention to detail went into this dress. It does run true to size, so if you are planning to order keep that in mind. 



My dress came in this beautiful printed clutch style bag that can be used as a hand bag or for treats for your horses. This big guy was definitely in search of some treats. Horses are definitely such beautiful animals.




Here are a few other pieces that I have in mind for my next Ronner Design order. This sweater has my name all on it- in this beautiful and bright color, these velvet loafers are stunning, and these boots are too! This tunic is so unique and totally on my wishlist.

Be sure to checkout this classy brand that I'm loving and Let me know what you pick up.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

Hugs from Florida.

Ebonee💜



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home