April 12, 2021

Wallpaper I'm loving

How is it Monday already?! We were just saying, "Its Friday!" Anyways, I spent most of my weekend at home cuddled up in my PJs and it was super crazy and cozy. I love being home when its rainy, all snuggled up. Speaking of home- I know some of you are still working from home. Occasionally I work from home as well. I recently gave my home office a little makeover and one of the ways I did was by adding a peel and stick wallpaper. You probably have seen me post about this peel and stick wall paper and I absolutely love it! It has added so much character to this space. Even better its under $50 per roll- I used a little less than two rolls for this accent wall. It comes in other colors but I chose the natural shade. *NOTE I do no recommend this wallpaper on textured walls. The walls in my office are smooth so it works perfectly.


 

I also love a good subtle patterned wallpaper- If I ever have a design project where I can use Wallpaper, this one from Serena and Lily is definitely on my list.
More seagrass wallpaper that isn't peel and stick Here, here, and here.

This palm print is so fun- its definitely a statement. You can use it in small spaces, like a laundry room or even for something dramatic like a playroom in a beach house.

I'm also loving this subtle neutral vine wallpaper- this would be great in a nursery paired with blush or peach or even lavender for a little girl. It'd also be great paired with aqua, powder blue, gray or oatmeal for a more neutral pallette for a little boy.

Lastly, another neutral but I'm loving the palm print. The pattern is very sophisticated yet fun and would be great in a bedroom.

Anyone need a room redecorated? I'd love to fill your house with lots of wallpaper. LOL😆
Which is your Favorite? I'd love to know.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Ebonee💜

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home