May 5, 2019

At Home with Vellabox

Hi Friends! Thank you so much for stopping by. Those who know me really well know that I love good smelling candles; especially when they are non-GMO and 100% natural! With that being said I am so happy to be working with Vellabox again. I worked with them last year- I'll link that post here. Vellabox is a candle subscription company that carries a variety of natural and vegan candles that smell oh so good! They also carry natural skin care products filled with great ingredients like Shea Butter which is my personal favorite I use it almost every day.



This lemon hand cream from J.R. Watkins smelled so good and is so moisturizing. I wash my hands a lot and my hands often are quite dry. So this was the perfect hand cream. I liked it so much I gave my mom some too!

I also love that the Vellabox subscription comes in a bright yellow box and the candles are in a cute printed bag. I'm currently burning Citrus Grove from Thistle and Finn, a perfect blend of black tea,  tangerine and orange blossom. Perfect for my Florida roots. Be sure to use the code "THISTLE" at vellabox.com checkout to get 20% off any Thistle and Finn candles. They make great gifts and they are 100% natural.
Thank you so much for reading.
And Thank you so much Vellabox for sponsoring this post.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2021 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Bio France Lab Retail said...

Nowadays, most people are concerned about their health. This is especially true when it comes to your hands, which is why there are so many hand sanitizing products out there. However, most of them don't do the trick. You need to find hand sanitizer that can be used on your hands without drying them out! Luckily, there is always hand cream! Not only will hand cream keep your hands moisturized, but it can also be used to relieve dry, cracked, or irritated skin. Some people even use it on their face! You can find hand cream at your nearest grocery or drug store or even use the internet. There are hundreds of brands to choose from, so it's important to read up on them! To see hand sanitizers and hand creams in action, check out the video below!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home