September 6, 2021

Autumn blues

 Hi Friends! So now that Labor Day is behind us, we can officially and unapologetically talk about autumn! If you’ve been around for a while, you may know that Autumn is my favorite season. Not that it really cools down much here in Florida (that happens closer to the end of October) but the humidity is less and I love the colors and the cozy vibes. 

One color I’m loving for Autumn is rich jeweled blues; Sail to Sable recently released their Autumn collection and it is full of beautiful rich blues. 

This floral top I’m wearing is apart of their first autumn collection of the season and it is the perfect color and print for transitioning into Autumn. Especially here in the south. I love the ruffle details on the sleeves. It looks great with white (I break rules) and denim too. I wore mine with a white skirt for a dressed up look for work or dinner. 






I hope you check out the new collection and thanks so much for stopping by. 


Ebonee💜

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home