September 6, 2021

Blue for Autumn

 Hi Friends! I’m back with more autumn blues. Blue and Green seems to be trending this season and I’m here for it! Blue is such a timeless color and add block prints to the mix and you’ve got a match made in Heaven 💙 I’m loving the new collection of block prints dresses from Willow Park Boutique. This dress is stunning and if you live in the south and near the water like me; this dress is perfect for sitting by the water and going straight to dinner afterwards. I paired mine with a hat and sandals after spending some time near the water. Be sure to check out all of the new prints and stay tuned for more styled outfits from Willow Park Boutique. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,


Ebonee💜








Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2021 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Panty Buns said...

Pretty dress!
Visiting Willow Park Boutique's website, I love the appearances of both the Mercer Dress in bleu and green floral, as well as the shorter Ella Dress in blue fall floral from Willow Park boutique! They look delightfully comfortable, airy, fashionable and pretty.
You Look fabulous wearing that dress from Willow Park Boutique!

my blog
my YouTube
my Twitter

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home