October 23, 2017

If it doesn't move Monogram it!

                 Hi Friends! So, on my visit to Hyde Park in Tampa, I did a little shopping with my sister.  And she found this super cute bag at Vineyard Vines.  She thought it would be perfect for days at theme parks and traveling. And I totally agreed, so I purchased it.  I also thought it would be even cuter monogrammed.  Because you know " if it doesn't move, monogram it," thats my motto.  This bag is super high quality!  The design is a classic navy and white stipe with touches of pink. Accents of chambray and the rope detail gives a nice nautical touch as well. I'm loving the champagne colored thread I chose.  Its so pretty in person.

As you all know, I'm always on the go so I can't wait to bring this cutie on a work trip to Georgia this week.   Thank you for stopping by and reading.   Feel free to subscribe and leave a comment, I love hearing from you all.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home