July 28, 2020

Nordstrom Sale Wishlist

Hi Friends! I wanted to pop in and share what I have on my Nordstrom wishlist. Unlike the Lilly Pulitzer sale; this will be my first year shopping for the sale, so I can't provide you with any tips. But I have been reading other bloggers posts all about this sale. I do know that Nordstrom is offering a different way of previewing the sale and its open for everyone to see what will be included in the sale. It shows the items price what it will be on sale for and what the price will be after the sale. You can also add items to your wishlist so that you can check out. 
But wanted to share what is on my wishlist. Sweaters, cardigans, and Bralettes! I can't wait to shop and then hopefully I'll be able to share my shopping experience with you all.
Will any of you be shopping? If so what's on your wishlist?


1. The Popular cozy Barefoot Dreams Cardigan (comes in multiple colors) 2. Chunky Sweater (comes in multiple colors) 3. Free people Bralette (comes in multiple colors) 4. Cozy Barefoot Dreams Leopard Cardigan

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs from Florida💜

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home