February 17, 2021

Selfless

 Hello and Thank you so much for stopping by!

I’ve been thinking about one of my goals that I set for last year- yes, I am thinking about last year, when most of us are trying to forget last year. Anyway, one of my goals for last year was to be more generous, selfless, thinking of others more than myself. And then WAM!!! Covid shows up on the scene and everything turns crazy and I go from having the best intentions to worrying over the spring about my mom and my job- if we were going to even be employed! Such a scary feeling and so humbling, which makes me forever grateful to God for my career EVERY SINGLE DAY🙏🏾 Thank you sweet Jesus! 

My whole point for bringing up Covid- which I hate bringing up- was that my goal pre-Covid was to think about others more and less about my self .Selfless. I want to refocus on that goal by starting right now and thinking more of others and less of my feelings and my wants and what makes me happy. And start focusing on how I can bring joy to someone else’s day. I’ve had some close friends who have needed that extra joy in their life- so right now I’m taking the opportunity to give to someone else. 

One of my favorite ways to give is through flowers🌸 I’ve made these small individual arrangements to give out as a small act of selflessness. 

Of course the best Selfless act was from Jesus and that can never be outdone. 

 John 15:13 KJV

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.







I truly hope that this blogpost encourages you to follow suit and be selfless.

Hugs,

Ebonee💜



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home