September 1, 2021

Willow Park Autumn prints

Happy Wednesday Friends! The most beautiful fall collection from Willow Park has launched!  It’s filled with all things block print, blue, green, grey, and navy and even floral. The perfect colors and prints to transition info fall. This dress is stunning and has pockets- so win win. The neckline is a beautiful dramatic ruffle collar and the body is full and flowy. It’s meant to be a little oversized- I can see myself wearing it at a sunset beach picnic😍 the whole color truly is beautiful; be sure to check it out. 








I paired my dress (c/o Willow Park) with my straw sandals and hat. It’s look equally beautiful with flats too!

Thank you so much for stopping by and stay tuned for more. 

Ebonee💜

 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home