February 1, 2019

Purple Favorites

I pulled together some of my favorite purple winter favorites and one of them is on its way to my mailbox from New York. Purple is my favorite color so this was easy to pull together. Some sizes are sold out but I will everything just in case you’d like to get some of these pretty purple items to add to your closet.

Ralph Lauren Cashmere sweater. I can't wait until this one arrives in the mail. To complete the all purple look- here's a beautiful silk skirt also from Ralph Lauren. Kate Spade lavender shoes these have a very cool heel. Of course my all time favorite- Lilly Pulitzer- I love this color block cashmere sweater.  Also, my favorite-  J.Crew- this beautiful purple sweater is so soft. I love this floral print on this scarf it brings a touch of spring to these cold winter months; while still keeping you warm because its made of cashmere and silk. Last but not least a purple bag is always a good choice this one is so pretty and classic.




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home