March 26, 2020

Reading Nook Decor Update

Hi Friends! Since I've been home during the afternoon time and all of my favorite stores are closed. I've decided to freshen up my reading nook with a few plants, pillows, and art from other rooms; that I actually planned on getting rid of but found it looked great in the reading nook.

I'll link as much as I can for you, just in case you'd like some of these pieces for your home. The white chair was actually my mom's and it was red. She always told me that I could have it once I bought a house. So this chair is my most favorite piece and I love that it was my mom's and I just repurposed it. The antelope head is from HomeGoods and almost all of the art is from a local or Florida Artist or even a historical clipping from a magazine of my hometown. The fiddle leaf fig tree is from a plant nursery and is also one of my favorites. 

Copper stool/ Bamboo Tray table/ Black lantern/ Reading Lamp/ Moroccan pillow/ Velvet pillow/

Here is the website to one of my favorite Florida Artists. I have a few of her paintings in my house and plan to add more.

I hope that you've enjoyed this post and all of my little updates to the reading nook.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home