July 21, 2020

Dinner outfit at Eau Palm Beach Resort

Hello Friends, Vacation in Palm Beach at Eau Palm Beach Resort was so fabulous and the dining was as well. It was so nice to be able to bring my nice Lilly dresses and wear them out to dinner. We all really need a break from the monotony that's happening in the world and spend time with those you love. Mom and I got dressed up and headed to dinner at the Temple Orange at the Resort. I bought this dress during the Lilly Pulitzer dress for summer sale and it arrived just in time for our Vacation. And let me tell you, this dress is "Eau" so beautiful! See what I did there?😉 You all know how much I love Maxi dresses, this one was such an elegant and perfect piece for the resort we chose to dine in.








Thanks so much for stopping by and stay tuned for more outfit styling blogposts!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home