February 11, 2021

Glimpse of Spring

 Happy Friday Eve Friends! There are so many signs of spring in my yard and neighborhood. I'm also bringing out favorite spring wardrobe pieces like dresses, sandals and pretty pastels. I'm a huge Dress and sandal wearer, that's usually what I stick to during warmer months which is almost year round. I was recently gifted these Super cute cork sandals from Jack Rogers. And I'm Loving these sandals and have been wearing them non stop since receiving them. They truly are so comfortable and the price is so amazing under $100. I'm a true Jack Rogers fan and have a pretty platinum sandal as well. I also love the Cork because its a fun texture to a classic style shoe and it matches everything.








Thanks so much for stopping by. 💜

Ebonee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home