February 3, 2018

All white

       Its February, which means spring is on its way. So I'm pulling out my favorite spring clothes. I love wearing all white, there's just something light and chic about it. I've had this white sundress in my closet since last year and I just paired it with my new white Lilly Pulitzer cardigan which I'm absolutely loving. It screams warm weather is coming yet the cardigan is a heavier fabric and is really warm for cooler days like we had today. So here is a little historical fact about this dusty pink and green house. My mom said that it used to be an ice cream shop when she was in high school. After school, she and her friends would come by and have ice cream because the school is right down the road. Now it's a vacant building that brings such nostalgia. Maybe I should by this cute little place and make it an ice cream shop again. Thought???




Thanks for stopping by and reading. 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home